* You lookin’ for somethin’ to do here in Snowdin? * You can go outside an’ watch
those WACKY skeletons do their thing. * Y’know, they just sorta showed up
one day and asserted themselves. * Town has gotten a lot more INTERESTIN’ since then. * (“Snowdin Town” plays.) WOWIE! A CONVENIENTLY-PLACED,
EMPTY, UNOCCUPIED HOUSE! I WANNA MAKE A GOOD
FIRST-IMPRESSION ON OUR NEIGHBORS!
(who does’t?) * (Sans, what are you doing?)
* (Don’t–) * (Too late.) * ah, a classic. * (You spin me right round baby right round
* (Like a record baby)
*( Right round round round) HELLO, PEOPLE OF THE UNDERGROUND! HMMM… THEY MIGHT BE TOO SHY
TO REPLY TO SUCH A COOL GUY… I’LL GO MEET THEM IN-PERSON, INSTEAD! * (What’s that mysterious machine you’ve got there, Sans?) * hey, bro. “ice” to see you
helpin’ out with the community. * so, are they paying you for this?
or is it “on the house”? SANS, IT’S NOT A HOUSE, IT’S A LIBRARY. * don’t ya mean… * “librarBy”? ARGH!! NO!! I CAN’T BELIEVE
YOU MADE ME WRITE THAT!! * (RIP.) * WHAT is going on out here!? * HM…!? * Oh, you have GOT to be kidding me. * You know what? It’ll be fine. * I’m sure no one will notice. * Isn’t my little Cinnamon Bun just the cutest little thing? * He’s such a cute, little Cinnamon Bun! * I just wanna pinch his little cheeks! * Bun-bun-bun-bun-bun-bun-bun… * y’see, papyrus? people here love pets.
we should get one. * what about a lovely…? ABSOLUTELY NO DOGS!! (you be hating the dog nation gabe will kill you) * i was going to say “pet rock.” HMM… I SUPPOSE THAT WOULD
BE A CONVERSATION STARTER. * and you know what else? * (The rock breaks the ice.)
* (Perhaps a pun could be made out of this.) * it’s a real great “ice” breaker, too! *SIGH*, I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN. * (The rock is covered in sprinkles.) SANS, HOW ‘BOUT WE ENTERTAIN THE MONSTERS OF SNOWDIN? WE COULD START A BAND! * actually, bro, i already have a band. YOU DO??? * yeah, look. * (That was low, Sans.)
* (Even for your sense of humor.) YOU KNOW I WAS TALKING ABOUT MUSIC, SANS!! * well, i do have a trombone. NEVER MIND!!! SINCE WE CAN’T WIN THEM OVER WITH MUSIC TO THEIR EARS… HOW ABOUT FOOD TO THEIR STOMACHS? TO THE STOOOOOOOOOOVE!!!!!! * way ahead o’ ya, bro. * (“ASGORE” intensifies!) * (Papyrus mutilates the tomatoes with unbelievable dexterity.) * (Where did he learn to do that?) * (Papyrus cooks his noodles at a moderate temperature.) THE GR-R-REAT PAPYRUS IS FINISHED! WHAT DO YOU THINK, BROTHER? * (The taste is indescribable.) * (Your face reflexively scrunches up.) YOU HATE IT. I CAN TELL… AWAY IT GOES! * Uhhh… U-U-Undyne? I’d, uhhh, I-I’d like to give you something! * Aw, Alphys! You shouldn’t ‘ave! * (Oh no.) SO, SANS, LET ME SEE YOUR LOVINGLY-PREPARED MEAL… …THAT YOU HAND-CRAFTED YOURSELF AND CERTAINLY DIDN’T BUY. * um, well, uh-y’see, uh, the thing is… *look, papyrus, a human! WHERE?!?!?! * (Pop.) * phew… * welp… i just wasn’t ready for the responsibility. SIGH… LOOK AT ALL THE FRIENDS UNDYNE HAS. SAY, MAYBE I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, COULD JOIN THE ROYAL GUARD…! GASP! * all right, bro. let’s get you in the royal guard! Subtitle Edit and Re-Timing
by Trimint Pikachu * (Watching this video feels
you with DETERMINATION.)
😉 * What’s with all the ruckus, mannn? * HM? * HERE, MANNN! (The “fittiest” laughter from the angriest librarian.) *Practices saying “librarby” over and over* * Is THAT it? *Practices saying “librarby” over and
over when angers keeps heating and heating* * RACHE- * He’s such a cute, little Cinnamon Bun! * I just wanna punch his- * Oops- I didn’t mean to say “punch”!
* Heh… *Lizard Incoherently Stuttering* Closed Captions by IMMACYCLOPS… with thanks to the United Kingdom Caption Author(s) 😀